Joined MMG in 2018
Please welcome Ms. Cara Stone, APRN to our Women’s Health department. She will be assisting Dr. Giordano with seeing patients for:
* Well woman exams including screening for cervical cancer, vaginal cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer
* Irregular bleeding, breast lumps, amenorrhea, perimenopause, and postmenopause
* Contraceptive consult and management
* Colposcopy/cervical biopsy, endometrial biopsy, vulvar biopsy
* Cervical and vaginal polyp removal
* Vaginal and urinary tract infection management
* Intrauterine devices, contraceptive implants
* Hormone replacement therapy
* Prenatal care in first trimester
* Fertility awareness, ovulation detection and induction
Ms. Stone graduated from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee. From there she obtained her Master’s degree in Nursing while completing the Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program twenty years ago.
Her clinical career is comprised of various chapters including private practice, community clinic practice and management, healthcare business development, and healthcare administration. She’s enjoyed serving for several years as a university professor of nursing as well as a leader of multiple international clinical rotations for nursing scholars.
Please contact the scheduling department at (808)249-8080 to schedule appointments with Ms. Stone or Dr. Giordano.
You can also visit the department Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/MMG.WomensHealth