Joined Maui Medical Group August 2018
Welcome Dr. Aaron Boor, D.O to Maui Medical Group!
Dr. Boor comes to us from Arizona where he was a physician at Del Lago Family Medicine. He graduated from Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ, and then graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Dr. Boor completed his Family Practice Internship/Residency at Midwestern University in AZ.
In 2000, he worked as a physician at Advantage Urgent Care in Glendale, AZ then started his practice at Del Lago Family Medicine. Del Lago Family Medicine was than acquired by HonorHealth ACO and Innovative Care Partners. He served as a board and committee member as well as a Medical Director for Honorhealth Medical Group before joining us here in Maui.
His areas of interest are:
- Care of chronic conditions; diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, headaches, chronic pain,
- Laceration repair including face
- Shave, excision and punch biopsy
- Knee elbow, wrist, shoulder, finger joint aspiration/injection
- Student and Physician teaching
- HER design to meet Meaning Use, ACO, PQRS, MIPS quality measures
In his free times he enjoys spending time with his family, volunteering, swimming, race car driving, computer gaming and gardening.
Dr. Boor starts at our Kihei Clinic in August 2018.